One of the things I like to do is recycle and reuse the paper towel I've used to blot the ink on my watercolor projects.
Recently, I made several watercolor wash backgrounds using Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray, and Gorgeous Grape inks.
The paper towel I used had a mix of these colors which I thought was really pretty.
So, I used it for the background of this card paired with Mountain Air stamp set and Majestic Mountain Dies.
Simple to do.
1. Smooth out the paper towel and set aside to dry completely. Once dry, separate the plys. You'll have 2 pieces that you can use for 2 different projects.
2. Attach the paper towel to a piece of scrap card stock using Tombow Glue or Stampin' Seal Adhesive. By attaching it to a card stock background, you will be able to easily cut it down using a paper trimmer or scissors to fit your project.
3. Stamp mountain image from Mountain Air on watercolor paper using Misty Moonlight and Gorgeous Grape inks. Cut out using the coordinating Majestic Mountain Die.
4. Stamp trees on watercolor paper using Mossy Meadow ink. Cut out using coordinating Majestic Mountain Die.
5. Layer images onto paper towel back ground using Dimensionals to pop them up.
6. Attach to Night of Navy mat. Attach to Whisper White card base.
7. Stamp greeting from Itty Bitty Greetings using Night of Navy ink. I used my Stamparatus.
8. Stamp bird image using Night of Navy ink to complete.