Dryer Sheet Technique:
- Stamp images on card front. I used Snowflake Wishes stamped on Whisper White card front using Gorgeous Grape, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, and Pool Party inks. Let ink dry.
- Spread Tombow Glue on card front using a brush. You could also apply glue using an adhesive sheet, glue stick, xyron machine....
- Place dryer sheet on the card front, spreading it out on the glue using your finger tips. Any brand of dryer sheet will do. Used is better so it is soft.
- Trim the edges of the dryer sheet to the card front using a paper trimmer or pair of scissors.
- Sprinkle fine glitter over the dryer sheet, working it into the glue underneath using your finger tips. Tap off any excess glitter. I used Dazzling Diamonds (retired), but any fine glitter will do.
- Complete the card as desired. I attached the card front to a strip of Snowflake Splendor DSP, covering the seam with a piece of Gorgeous Grape ribbon secured to the back. I added a bow with a Glimmer Dot attached to the center. The greeting is from the retired set Teeny Tiny Wishes and was stamped using Gorgeous Grape ink. The card front was matted to a piece of Gorgeous Grape, then attached to Misty Moonlight card base to complete.
This card really sparkles in person!