This technique shimmers with any color of card stock, so the possibilities are endless!
- Pour a small amount of Frost White Shimmer Paint* on a palette. I used a clear block as my palette.
- Pick up the Shimmer Paint using a Blending Brush and swipe across Pretty Peacock* card front. Set aside to dry completely.
- Emboss card front using die-cut machine and Dandelions Embossing Folder. Attach to Silver Foil* mat. Attach to Pretty Peacock base.
- Stamp greeting from Woven Heirlooms on scrap piece of Basic White card stock using Pretty Peacock ink.
- Cut out using die-cut machine and Layer Ovals die*. Add Frost White Shimmer Paint using Blending Brush. Sponge edges using Pretty Peacock ink. Attach to card base to complete. Be sure to clean the Blending Brush and clear block with water.
*Retiring Items available through May 3, 2021 or while supplies last.
Shop Last Chance Items Here: