Fall has arrived here in the mountains of southern Colorado!
To celebrate, I created this quick and easy card using textured embossing folders and elements of the September Layered Leaves Paper Pumpkin kit.
What is Paper Pumpkin?
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin' Up!'s monthly crafting subscription.
Every month, you'll receive a box of goodies from Stampin' Up! filled with all the necessary ingredients to make a fun project.
It might be greeting cards or 3D projects like gift boxes and pouches.
The design is already created for you. Just follow the instructions, and you'll be crafting in a matter of minutes.
September's kit was called Layered Leaves which included a great collection of leaf stamps and die cuts.
I decided to change it up a little bit and create my own design using pieces of the kit.
- Emboss piece of Whisper White card stock using the Big Shot and Woodland embossing folder. Emboss piece of Cajun Craze card stock using the Big Shot and Brick Wall embossing folder.
- Attach embossed pieces, and wrap a piece of 5/8" burlap ribbon along the seam line, attaching it to the back.
- Attach to Crumb Cake card base.
- Pop out leaf die cuts from Layered Leaves Paper Pumpkin kit. Stamp large leaf image onto large leaf die cut using Early Espresso ink. Stamp 3 smaller leaf images onto coordinating leaf die cut using Early Espresso ink. Pop out pre-stamped Soft Suede leaf die cut.
- Layer leaves to front of card using Dimensionals to pop them up.
- Tie a bow out of metallic copper twine from Paper Pumpkin kit and attach to front of card using a glue dot.
Done! I let Paper Pumpkin do most of the work for me.
To start receiving Paper Pumpkin kits beginning in November, be sure to subscribe by Nov 10!
Stamp Set: Layered Leaves (if you don't have Layered Leaves Paper Pumpkin kit, the Vintage Leaves stamp set and coordinating Leaflets Framelits Dies will work just as well)
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Layered Leaves Paper Pumpkin Kit, Big Shot, Woodland and Brick Wall Textured Embossing Folders, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Mini Dimensionals, glue dots