1. Score card base as usual.
2. Cut opening in card base using the Top Note Die and Big Shot.
3. Cut cross beam pieces and slats for fence. You will need 2 pieces cut at 5 ½” x ½” for the cross beams. You will need 9 pieces cut at 5 ½” x ¼” for the slats.
4. Sponge ink on the pieces if desired.
5. You will work from the back. Lay the card base face down on your grid worksheet paper, lining it up along horizontal and vertical lines.
6. Start with the horizontal cross beams. Add the cross beams by putting a small drop of glue on each side of the card base. Attach the cross beams by lining them up with the horizontal lines on the grid worksheet paper.
7. Add the slats by putting a small drop of glue at the top and the bottom of the card base. Attach the slats by lining them up with the vertical lines on the grid worksheet paper. Trim the length as needed. This will be covered up by a background piece of Designer Series Paper, so the trimmed ends do not need to be perfect.
8. To attach the background, place a Dimensional on each corner of the side of the Designer Series Paper you want to show through the fence.
9. Turn the card base to the front. Align card front and attach to piece of Designer Series Paper.
10. Decorate the card as desired.
To create the small flowers:
Punch flowers using the Boho Blossoms punch. Cut a slit from one edge of the flower up to the middle. Water spritz or dip into water. With your fingers, fold the petals in and shape the flower to desired shape. Set aside for a few minutes to dry. Attach to card front using a small amount of Tombow Multi-purpose glue.
Ink: Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy
Paper: Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, River Rock, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze and Well Worn Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note die, paper trimmer, Bird Bundle and Boho Blossoms punches, pearl, Tombow Multi-purpose glue, Dimensional