I really like the stamp set All the Good Things. It's been in my collection for awhile, but
This was a fairly easy card to create with the help of the Stamparatus.
- Cut a piece of Pool Party card stock for the card front. Punch a hole in the center using a circle punch or the Big Shot and a circle framelit die.
- Cut a piece of Graceful Glass Vellum Designer Series Paper. Color in the design using Light Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay, and Dark Pool Party Stampin' Blends. You can color the front side like I did or the back. Coloring the back side will leave you with more subtle colors.
- Attach the vellum DSP to a Whisper White card base using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Stamp the fish using the Stamparatus on a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock. For the first fish, I placed the stamp rubber side down onto my card stock that was placed into the Stamparatus. I closed the hinged plate, picking up the stamp. I inked the fish using Pacific Point ink and stamped. I repeated this step 2 more times making sure I had a good stamped image. Then, I dabbed Night of Navy ink over parts of the stamp and stamped. I repeated this step 2 more times making sure I had good ink coverage to add texture and depth to the fish.
- The steps for the second fish were the same except I used Pool Party ink first, then added Gorgeous Grape ink. Fussy cut fish out using a pair of scissors.
- Stamp the greeting in Night of Navy ink using the Stamparatus for placement. Sponge Gorgeous Grape ink along the edges. Attach card front to the card base, placing the circle over the vellum dsp. Use Dimensionals to pop it up.
- Add the fish using SNAIL Adhesive. Add enamel dots to complete.
Stamp Set: All the Good Things
Ink: Pacific Point, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Graceful Glass 6"x6" Vellum DSP
Accessories: Light Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay and Light Pool Party Stampin' Blends, 2 1/4" circle punch, Stamparatus, Dimensionals, sponge, enamel dots