Neon Chalk Technique
Here's a quick and easy idea to bring vivid colors to your card project!
All you need is a heat embossed image and Stampin' Blends!
- Swipe Basic Black card front using the Embossing Buddy. Stamp flowers from Dandelion Wishes using Versamark. Heat emboss using a heat tool and white embossing powder.
- Color parts of the flowers using Stampin’ Blends.
- Swipe Basic Black scrap paper using the Embossing Buddy. Stamp greeting from Dandelion Wishes using Versamark. Heat emboss using a heat tool and white embossing powder. If desired, color in the greeting using Stampin’ Blends.
- Punch greeting using 1 ¾” circle punch. Punch a mat out of Melon Mambo card stock using 2” circle punch. Layer the two circles.
- Attach card front to Melon Mambo mat. Attach to Whisper White card front. Attach greeting to card front using Mini Dimensionals to pop it up to complete.
Stamp Set: Dandelion Wishes
Ink: Versamark, various Stampin’ Blends
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Accessories: Embossing Buddy, heat tool, white embossing folder, 1 ¾ and 2” circle punches, Mini Dimensionals