Here's another card made using one of my new favorite stamp sets, Country Road.
It fits the mountain and ranching landscape where I live in southern Colorado.
Perfect for collage or masculine projects!
This card was easy to create.
- Stamp images from Country Road onto a piece of Wood Textures 6"x6" Designer Series Paper using Early Espresso ink. Stamp images again without reinking.
- Attach to a Cherry Cobbler mat. Wrap Linen Thread around the front, securing it in the back. Tie a small length of Linen Thread around the middle, tying a knot.
- Attach to Crumb Cake mat. Attach to Early Espresso card base.
- Stamp greeting onto a scrap piece of Crumb Cake card stock using Cherry Cobbler ink. For this card, I used a piece of Crumb Cake that had been embossed using the Plywood Planks embossing folder and Big Shot. Attach to the card front using Dimensionals to pop it up.
- Add candy or enamel dots to complete.
Stamp Set: Country Road
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Wood Textures 6"6" Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Plywood Planks embossing folder, Linen Thread, candy dots, Mini Dimensionals