I made these pretty bookmarks using Pigment Sprinkles combined with Daisy Delight stamp set to give as thank you gifts for an upcoming workshop.
They were simple to create, each becoming their own little piece of artwork.
- Lightly sprinkle Pigment Sprinkles onto a strip of watercolor paper. Remember, a little goes a long way with the Sprinkles.
- Spritz the daisy from Daisy Delight with water and stamp onto the watercolor paper. The water will activate the Sprinkles. Let the stamp set for a few seconds, then lift.
- Repeat for additional daisies.
- Sprinkle a small amount of Granny Smith Green Sprinkles in blank spaces on the watercolor paper. Spritz the leaf from Daisy Delight with water and stamp. Let the stamp set for a few seconds, then lift. Repeat for additional leaves. Set aside to dry.
- Once the pieces have dried, mat to coordinating card stock. Stamp the greeting from Daisy Delight on the back. Punch a small hole in the top of the bookmark and add a coordinating ribbon. Add Perennial Essence Floral Centers to each of the flowers to complete.
Stamp Set: Daisy Delight
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay, Granny Smith Green, Mango Melody, watercolor
Accessories: Pigment Sprinkles, spritzer bottle with water, hole punch, ribbon, Perennial Essence Floral Centers