While I had the Gleaming Ornament punches (retiring)! on my craft table, I decided to pair them with the stamp set Snow Front to make these winter-themed Christmas ornaments.
Snow Front is one of my favorite winter sets as it perfectly depicts my surroundings in the mountains of Southern Colorado.
- Punch a large and small ornament out of Shimmery White card stock using the Gleaming Ornament punches. Sponge along the edges if desired. Attach them together..
- Stamp deer, cabin, trees, and landscape on the ornaments, so the design is continuous on each ornament.
- Punch large and small ornaments out of coordinating card stock using the Gleaming Ornament punches. Attach to the back of each ornament, off-setting them slightly.
- Stamp snow on card front. Stamp greeting from Festive Post (retiring)! I used the Stamparatus. Attach to mat. Attach to card base.
- Attach ornaments using Dimensionals to pop them up. Add baker's twine or cording bows using Glue Dots. Attach rhinestones to complete.
Savings of up to 50% off on select items.
Shop today as items will be available only while supplies last.
Shop Online 24/7: