Stampin' Up! is pleased to announce the addition of Brusho Crystal Colours in the new 2018 Occasions Catalog!
Watercolor ink crystals—Sprinkle them directly on water-washed paper and watch the colors burst.
Package includes 5 pots, 1 each of 5 colors: Brilliant Red, Gamboge (orange), Moss Green, Prussian Blue, Yellow
I've been having lots of fun playing with the Brushos.
I love how abstract backgrounds can be created easily by simply by adding water to watercolor paper, then lightly sprinkling on some of the Brusho Crystals.
The crystals will run and pool creating unique backgrounds.
And each one will be different.
For the card above, I paired the Brusho Crystals with my favorite Sale-A-Bration stamp, Party Pandas.
- Cut a piece of watercolor paper measuring 5" x 3 3/4". Using an aqua painter, swish water onto the watercolor paper.
- Shake first color of Brusho Crystals onto the water. Add other colors as desired. For my card, I started with the Brilliant Red, than added Gamboge and Yellow. The wetter the paper, the more the crystals will spread and pool. Dab off excess water with a tissue if needed, then set aside to dry completely.
- Swipe Embossing Buddy over card front. Stamp panda using Archival Black ink. Heat emboss using a heat tool and black embossing powder.
- Stamp balloon part of the panda on a scrap piece of Crushed Curry card stock using Archival Black ink. Cut the balloon out using a pair of scissors. Stamp the confetti image using Archival Black ink. Paper-piece balloon using a Mini Dimensional to pop it up.
- Stamp greeting using Archival Black ink. Heat emboss using a heat tool and black embossing powder.
- Stamp confetti on the card front using Archival Black ink.
- Attach card front to Crushed Curry mat. Attach to Basic Black card base.
Don't forget, it's Sale-A-Bration!
For every $50 spent, you'll be able to choose an exclusive free item out of the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.
Now's a great time to stock up on all your crafting supplies!
Stamp Set: Party Pandas
Ink: Archival Black
Paper: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, watercolor paper
Accessories: aqua painter, Brusho Crystal Colours, Embossing Buddy, heat tool, black embossing powder, Mini Dimensionals