In the continuation of featuring retiring stamp sets and accessories, today's card uses Geared Up Garage and the Tin Tile Embossing Folder.
Geared Up Garage, and the coordinating Garage Gears Dies, have been my go-to stamp set for making those sometimes hard to create masculine-themed cards.
For this card, I paired it with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder and Pearlized Background Technique.
Create an easy pearlized, shimmery background using Frost White Shimmer Paint (retiring) and a Blending Brush.
This technique shimmers with any color of card stock, so the possibilities are endless!
- Pour a small amount of Frost White Shimmer Paint* on a palette. I used a clear block as my palette.
- Pick up the Shimmer Paint using a Blending Brush and swipe across Early Espresso card front. Set aside to dry completely.
- Emboss card front using die-cut machine and Tin Tile Embossing Folder.* Attach to Early Espresso mat. Attach to Basic White base.
- Stamp greeting from Geared Up Garage* out of Basic White card stock using Early Espresso ink.
- Cut out using die-cut machine and Garage Gears Die.* Attach to card base to complete. Be sure to clean the Blending Brush and clear block with water.
*Retiring Items available through May 3, 2021 or while supplies last.
Shop Last Chance Items Here: