I combined them with the Pearlized Background Technique for a shimmery background.
Create an easy pearlized background using Frost White Shimmer Paint (retiring) and a Blending Brush.
This technique shimmers with any color of card stock, so the possibilities are endless!
For more Pearlized backgrounds, please visit my Backgrounds Page HERE
- Pour a small amount of Frost White Shimmer Paint* on a palette. I used a clear block as my palette.
- Pick up the Shimmer Paint using a Blending Brush and swipe across Purple Posy* card front. Set aside to dry completely.
- Stamp bokeh image from Beauty Abounds stamp set using Bermuda Bay, Magenta Madness and Daffodil Delight inks. Stamp speckles using Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Attach card front to Gorgeous Grape mat. Attach to Daffodil Delight card base.
- Stamp image from Dandelion Wishes * on scrap piece of Basic White card stock using Daffodil Delight ink. Stamp speckles and greeting using Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Cut out using a 2 1/4" circle punch. Mat to 2 1/2" Gorgeous Grape circle.
- Attach to card front using Mini Dimensionals to pop it up.
*Retiring May 3, 2021 or while supplies last.