This is the birthday card I made for our neighbor Carol.
I used the stamp set Snow Front which is perfect for our setting in the mountains of southern Colorado.
It was easy to create.
- Create a mask for the moon by punching a circle out of a post-it-note using 1" circle punch.
- Place the punched circle on a Whisper/Basic White card front. Ink mountain by tapping Misty Moonlight and Gorgeous Grape on the stamp. Stamp over the circle mask.
- Ink trees by tapping Old Olive and Mossy Meadow inks on the stamp. Stamp over the circle mask.
- Stamp landscape using Old Olive ink below the mountains and the trees.
- Lightly sponge Misty Moonlight ink around the mask, mountain and trees. Lightly sponge Pool Party below the stamped images.
- Remove the mask. Place the stencil over the circle left on the card front. Using a sponge dauber, dab Frosty White Shimmer Paint inside the stencil. Remove the stencil.
- Stamp greeting from Blossoms in Bloom on Whisper/Basic White card base using Gorgeous Grape ink. I used the Stamparatus.
- Attach card front to Misty Moonlight mat. Attach to card base to complete.