I created this card using the stamp set Life is Beautiful combined with a watercolor wash background.
So simple to do, and the possibilities are endless!
1. Swipe colors onto a piece of watercolor paper. For this card, I used Night of Navy and Blackberry Bliss. I used Stampin' Spots so I could control the application into narrow bands of color. Stampin' Spots are cute little squares of uninked felt. You add color using ink refills. Five come to a package, so you can create small ink pads in colors of your choice.
2. Using a water painter, swipe the colors, blending as you go. Set piece aside to dry.
3. Swipe Whisper White craft ink over the top of the dried piece. With a water painter, blend the colors. Set piece aside to dry.
4. Stamp tree from Life is Beautiful using Night of Navy ink. Stamp leaves using Night of Navy ink. I used the Stamparatus to get good, stamped dark images. Stamp landscape at the base of the the tree using Night of Navy ink.
5. Attach to Rich Razzleberry mat. Attach to Night of Navy card base.
6. Stamp greeting on a scrap piece of the watercolor wash background. Banner cut one end. Mat to Night of Navy card stock. Attach to card front using Dimensionals to pop it up.
7. To add a touch of glimmer, add the glitter brush, Wink of Stella to card front. Attach rhinestones to complete.
It's hard to see from a photo, but this card really sparkles in person.