Here's another idea using vellum card stock using an embossing folder. Then, add color to the back of the vellum using sponges.
Easy to do.
- Emboss vellum card stock using the Big Shot and Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder.
- Sponge Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Rococco Rose, and Poppy Parade inks on the back side of the embossed vellum. You can also do the Direct to Paper method by swiping ink directly from the ink pads. Use the sponge to blend the colors.
- Attach vellum to Whisper White card base, using a small amount in the corners so it doesn’t show through the vellum. Punch a circle out of the card front using the 2” circle punch. Mark the inside with a pencil so you know where to stamp the Painted Poppies image so it shows through the circle.
- Stamp poppies using Memento Black ink. Stamp background using Flirty Flamingo or Rococco Rose ink. Ink, stamp off, then stamp.
- Color poppies using various Stampin’ Write Markers.
- To create the ring on the outside, punch a 2” circle out of Pear Pizzazz card stock. Punch it slightly off the edge of the card stock to match up with the punched circle on the card front. Then, place the 2 ¼” circle over the hole and punch. You’ll be left with a ¼” ring. Attach the ring to the card front using Tombow Multi-purpose Glue.
- Stamp greeting from Varied Vases on scrap piece of Pear Pizzazz card stock using Memento Black ink. Cut out using the Big Shot and Stitched Rectangle Die. Attach to card front to complete.