It's time to get started on your holiday cards!
It's time for me to get started on MY holiday cards as well.
This shaker card is the first one for me for the season.
It was fairly quick and easy to put together.
I used the new Heirloom Frames Die and Heirloom Frames Embossing Folder to create the frame for the shaker part.
The tree was cut out of Silver Glimmer using the Big Shot and In the Woods Die.
To make the frame shimmer to match the tree, I used a sponge dauber to add Frost White Shimmer Paint.
- Cut frame out of Seaside Spray card stock using the Big Shot and Heirloom Frames Die.
- Emboss Frame using Heirloom Frames embossing folder and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate as part of the sandwich.
- Place frame over Shimmery White card front. With a pencil, lightly mark the inside 4 corners of the frame so you know where to stamp your greeting. Remember to leave room for the tree. Stamp greeting from Winter Woods using Pretty Peacock ink. Use the Stamparatus to get a good stamped image.
- Attach window sheet to back of cut and embossed Seaside Spray frame. Attach Foam Adhesive Strips along the 4 edges, close to the opening.
- Lay stamped card front on your work surface. Place sequins in the center.
- Peel the backing off the Foam Adhesive Strips and carefully place the frame over the card front.
- Attach to Seaside Spray card base.
- Apply a coating of Frost White Shimmer Paint over the frame using a Sponge Dauber.
- Cut tree out of Silver Glimmer paper using the Big Shot and In the Woods Die. Pop out the boughs of the tree using your fingers or a paper piercing tool. Attach to the front of the card using Mini Dimensionals to pop it up.
Stamp Set: Winter Woods
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Paper: Seaside Spray, Shimmery White, Silver Glimmer
Accessories: Big Shot, Heirloom Frames Die and Embossing Folder, In the Woods Die, 3D Embossing Folder Plate, window sheet, Foam Adhesive Strips, sequins, Frost White Shimmer paint, Sponge Dauber, Mini Dimensionals, Stamparatus