Here's the companion wreath to my punched fall wreath!
This one is just in time for Christmas!
Just change the colors, and you have an easy to create Christmas wreath.
- Create base for wreath by nesting 2 circle dies on Shaded Spruce card stock and cut out using the Big Shot to create a ring.
- Punch 10 Shaded Spruce and 10 Garden Green leaves using the Leaf punch. Cut 5 gold foil and 5 Cherry Cobbler springs using the Sprig Punch.
- Emboss the punched leaves using the Big Shot and Subtle Embossing Folder for added texture.
- Apply SNAIL Adhesive on Shaded Spruce ring. Attach leaves around the ring, alternating colors. Slip the springs in between the leaves using SNAIL Adhesive on the stems.
- Attach a piece of Wrapped in Plaid 6" x6 " Designer Series Paper to Gold Foil mat. Attach to Shaded Spruce card base
- Tie a piece of ribbon around the bottom of the wreath using a Mini Glue Dot. For the sample, I used a piece of Shimmer Gold ribbon from my stash.
- Attach wreath to card front using Mini Dimensionals placed around the ring.
- Swipe Embossing Buddy over a piece of Gold Foil Sheet. Stamp greeting from Christmas Quilt (retired) using Cherry Cobbler ink. Heat emboss using a heat tool and clear embossing powder. Banner cut the ends using the Hexagon punch. Curl ends using a pair of scissors. Attach to wreath using Mini Dimensionals.
Stamp Set: Christmas Quilt
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Gold Foil Sheets, Wrapped in Plaid 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Circle Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Leaf and Spring Punches, Embossing Buddy, heat tool, clear embossing powder, ribbon from my stash, Mini Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dot.