- Stamp night sky image from Bokeh Dots on piece of Whisper White card stock using Balmy Blue ink. I used the Stamparatus to ink and stamp the image multiple times so it would be darker.
- Cut landscape using the Big Shot and In the Woods Thinlits Die out of Shimmery White card stock. Place on card front, and with a pencil, lightly trace the top edge of the landscape. This will help you place the stamping of the trees.
- Stamp trees from Waterfront using Tranquil Tide ink. I used the Stamparatus to ink and stamp the image multiple times.
- Stamp deer from Dashing Deer on a scrap piece of Crumb Cake card stock using Early Espresso ink. Cut out using the Big Shot and coordinating Detailed Deer Thinlits die.
- Attach landscape using Dimensionals to pop it up. Place deer using Dimensionals to pop it up.
- Mat to Tranquil Tide card stock. Stamp greeting from Christmas Pines on Whisper White card base using Tranquil Tide ink. I used the Stamparatus to ink and stamp the image multiple times. Attach card front to card base using Dimensionals to pop it up.
I am really loving my Stamparatus. It's a invaluable positioning tool, allowing you to aligned images and complete ink coverage.
Stamp Sets: Dashing Deer, Bokeh Dots, Waterfront, Christmas Pines
Ink: Balmy Blue, Tranquil Tide, Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White, Shimmery White, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Big Shot, Detailed Deer and In the Woods Thinlits Dies, Stamparatus, Dimensionals