Here's another easy winter night's scene using the star image stamp found in set, Bokeh Dots combined with the tree images from Waterfront.
- Stamp night sky image from Bokeh Dots on piece of Shimmery White card stock using Night of Navy ink. I used the Stamparatus to ink and stamp the image multiple times so it would be darker.
- Cut landscape using the Big Shot and In the Woods Thinlits Die out of Shimmery White card stock. Stamp greeting from Christmas Pines using Night of Navy ink. I used the Stamparatus to ink and stamp the greeting multiple times.
- Stamp trees from Waterfront onto scrap piece of Shimmer White card stock using Balmy Blue ink. I used the Stamparatus to ink and stamp the image multiple times. Fussy cut using a pair of scissors.
- Attach trees to card front using Mini Dimensionals to pop them up.
- Attach landscape to card front using Mini Dimensionals to pop it up.
- Mat to Balmy Blue card stock. Attach to Whisper White card base using Dimensionals to pop it up.
Stamp Sets: Bokeh Dots, Waterfront, Christmas Pines
Ink: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue
Paper: Whisper White, Shimmery White, Balmy Blue
Accessories: Big Shot, In the Woods Framelits Dies, Stampaatus, Mini Dimensionals