Here's a quick and easy Christmas card to create using the Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies and Bokeh Dots stamp.
- Stamp Bokeh Dots onto Whisper White card stock using Night of Navy ink. I used my Stamparatus to ink up and stamp the image a few of times to get the ink really dark.
- Cut "Merry" out o Silver Foil paper attached to an adhesive sheet using the Big Shot and Merry Christmas Thinlits Die. Tip: to make it easier to get the paper to release from the die, use the Precision Base Plate as part of your Big Shot Sandwich: Big Shot Platform, Precision Plate, card stock, die, upper cutting plate.
- Remove "Merry" from the die, peel off the backing of the adhesive sheet, and attach to bokeh background. Sponge edges using Night of Navy ink.
- Stamp greeting using Merry Merlot ink. I used the "Christmas Blessings" stamp found in Christmas Pines. I applied a piece of scotch tape over the "Blessings", then inked up the stamp. I removed the tape, and stamped. TIP: be sure to throw the tape away immediately. If you set it aside somewhere, you're liable to touch it or set something on it, getting ink on you or your project at some point in time!
- Attach to Merry Merlot card base to complete.
Stamp Sets: Bokeh Dots, Christmas Pines
Ink: Night of Navy, Merry Merlot
Paper: Merry Merlot, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Accessories: Big Shot, Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies, adhesive sheets, Stamparatus, sponge, scotch tape