This is the Halloween card I created for our granddaughter.
She loves kitties, so I used the fun cat punch from Stampin' Up to create a spooky cat on a full moon night card.
I hope it will bring a smile.
This card was very easy to create.
- Create a moon stencil by cutting out a circle from a piece of scrap card stock using the Big Shot and Circles Framelits Dies. You could also use a circle punch.
- Lay the stencil onto a piece of Whisper White card stock, securing it in place with pieces of washi or painter's tape.
- Sponge Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie inks inside the circle stencil. Remove the stencil.
- Cut the circle out using the Big Shot and same circle framelits die or punch. Attach to Basic Black card front. Attach to Gorgeous Grape card base.
- Punch cat out of Basic Black ink using the Cat punch. Attach to moon using Mini Dimensionals to pop it up.
- Add greeting to moon. For this card, I used one of the "spooky" stickers from the September Frights and Delights Paper Pumpkin kit.
- Add black rhinestones to complete. For this card, I colored rhinestones using a black Sharpie pen.
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Bi Shot, Circles Framelits Dies, Cat Punch, Frights and Delights Paper Pumpkin kit, sponge ,washi tape, Mini Dimensinals, rhinestones, black Sharpie pen