A fresh bouquet just in time for the arrival of fall!
- Stamp jar image from Jar of Love stamp set onto vellum card stock using Early Espresso ink. Heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Cut jar out using the Big Shot and coordinating Everyday Jars Framelits Die.
- Stamp 2 daisies using Daisy Delight stamp set onto Crushed Curry card stock using Early Espresso ink. Punch out using the coordinating Daisy Punch. Layer daisies using a Mini Dimensional in between.
- Stamp stem and leaves from Jar of Love stamp set onto Pear Pizzazz card stock using Call Me Clover ink. Cut out using coordinating Everyday Jars Framelits dies.
- Mat a piece of Wood Textures 6"x6" Designer Series Paper with Pear Pizzazz card stock. Attach to Early Espresso card base.
- Attach vellum jar to card front using a small amount of SNAIL adhesive. Apply SNAIL adhesive to the leaves and stems and slip inside the jar.
- Attach daisy using a Mini Dimensional to pop it up. Attach a Faceted Gem to the center.
- Stamp greeting from Dragonfly Dreams onto a scrap piece of Pear Pizzazz card stock using Call Me Clover ink. Banner cut one edge. Attach to card front using Mini Dimensionals to pop it up.
Stamp Sets: Jar of Love, Daisy Delight, Dragonfly Dreams
Ink: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Call me Clover
Paper: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry, vellum card stock, Wood Textures 6"x6" Designer Series Paper
Accessories: clear embossing powder, heat tool, Big Shot, Everyday Jars Framelits Dies, Daisy Punch, Faceted Gem. Mini Dimensionals