Dandelion Wishes as become one of my favorite stamp sets.
The delicate flowers just make me smile!
This card was quick and simple, a true five minute card.
- Stamp the trio of dandelions onto Shimmery White card front using Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Create a circle stencil by punching a scrap piece of card stock using 3/4" circle punch.
- Lay the stencil over the centers of the flowers and add Pacific Point ink using a sponge dauber.
4. Stamp greeting from Painted Glass using Pacific Point ink.
5. Attach to Pacific Point card base.
6. Color pearls using a purple Sharpie pen. Attach to card front to complete.
Change up the colors. The possibilities are endless with this simple design!
Stamp Sets: Dandelion Wishes, Painted Glass
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Pacific Point
Paper: Pacific Point, Shimmery White
Accessories: 3/4" circle punch, sponge dauber, pearls, Sharpie Pen