I'm loving the stamp set, Dandelion Wishes.
For this card, I combined the stamp set with Brusho Crystals for a vibrant background.
Super easy to create.
- Spritz card front with water and sprinkle Brusho Crystals on the water. Let it pool and run as it desires, then set aside to dry completely. For this card, I used Shimmery White card stock and Brilliant Red and Gamboge crystals.
- Once the card stock is dry, stamp the dandelion images using Memento Black ink.
- Stamp greeting from Painted Glass.
- Attach to Basic Black card base.
- Color pearls using a red Sharpie pen and apply to complete.
Stamp Sets: Dandelion Wishes, Painted Glass
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Basic Black, Shimmery White
Accessories: spritzer bottle with water, Brusho Crystals, pearls, Sharpie pen