You Move Me stamp set is retiring.
I combined it with the Emboss Resist Technique to make this colorful, spring-themed card.
- To do the Emboss Resist Technique, first, swipe a piece of Glossy White card stock (you can also use regular matte Whisper White card stock) with an Embossing Buddy. Then, stamp the images from You Move Me using Versamark or Whisper White Craft ink. For this card, I used Whisper White craft ink.
- Heat emboss the images using a heat tool and white embossing powder.
- With a sponge or brayer, add different colors of ink over the embossed images. For this card, I sponged on Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Elegant Eggplant, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight inks. Wipe excess ink off using a tissue or paper towel. The embossed white images will pop!
- Attach card front to Elegant Eggplant mat. Attach to Tempting Turquoise card base.
- Stamp greetings onto scrap pieces of Daffodil Delight card stock using Elegant Eggplant ink. Attach to card front using Mini Dimensionals to pop them up.
- Add enamel dots to complete.
Items are available through May 31 or while supplies last.
Stamp Set: You Move Me
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Marina Mist, Elegant Eggplant, Tangerine Tango (all retiring), Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Elegant Eggplant (both retiring), Daffodil Delight, Glossy White
Accessories: Embossing Buddy, heat tool, white embossing powder, sponge, Mini Dimensionals, enamel dots