Unfortunately, I recently needed a sympathy card.
Sympathy cards are some of the hardest to make.
I created this clean and simple card using one of my favorite stamp sets, Touches of Texture.
The simple design works for any occasion, including sympathy or thinking of you.
- Stamp images from Touches of Texture onto 1 1/2" square blocks of Very Vanilla card stock using Memento Black ink.
- Stamp the "fill in" images for the wings of the bee and dragonfly, the center of the large flower, and the flower buds using Crushed Curry ink.
- Attach to 1 5/8" square Basic Black matting.
- Attach to Very Vanilla card base using Mini Dimensionals to pop the blocks up.
- Stamp greeting of choice using Memento Black ink. For this card, I used Teeny Tiny Wishes which is retiring on May 31.
Stamp Sets: Touches of Texture, Teeny Tiny Wishes (retiring)
Ink: Memento Black, Crushed Curry
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Accessories: Mini Dimensionals