Are you ever in need of a quick gift idea?
How about making a set of these adorable paper clips using the A Little Wild stamp set and coordinating Little Loves Framelits Dies?
They are sure to bring a smile!
And, they are so easy to create.
- Stamp images from A Little Wild onto Whisper White card stock using Archival Black ink.
- Color in the front and back sides of the images using Blender Pens, Watercolor Pencils, or Stampin' Write Markers.
- Cut the images out using the Big Shot and Little Loves Framelits Dies.
- Fold the images in half. Apply a strip of Tear and Tape Adhesive down the middle of the inside. Peel off the backing and attach the images to the tops of paper clips.
- Add bows using baker's twine and a glue dot.
The stamp set and framelits die are carrying over to the upcoming 2018-2019 Annual Catalog, but will be offered separately and at full price.
Stamp Set: A Little Wild
Ink: Archival Black (retiring), Stampin' Blends
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Little Loves Framelits Dies, Tear and Tape Adhesive, baker's twine from my stash, glue dots, paper clip