Going, Going, Gone....
Only 2 more days to shop the Last Chance Stampin' Up! products.
Two of the stamp sets that are retiring are Flower Shop and Work of Art.
This is one of the cards we created during the May get together of the Wetmore Ladies.
I wanted to showcase the two retiring stamp sets in this quick and easy card.
But, this card also features something new: Highland Heather, one of the new colors found in the Subtles Collection in the upcoming 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! catalog which goes live on June 1.
This is definitely a five-minute card creation.
- Stamp swoosh from Work of Art full strength onto Whisper White card front using Highland Heather ink.
- Stamp again without reinking the stamp.
- Reink the stamp and stamp again full strength.
- Stamp flower image from Flower Shop using Memento Black ink.
- Stamp greeting from Work of Art using Memento Black ink.
- Stamp sprinkles from Waterfront stamp set using Smoky Slate ink.
- Attach card front to Highland Heather mat. Attach to Basic Black card base.
Don't miss out on any of the retiring product.
Stamp Sets: Flower Shop, Work of Art, Waterfront
Ink: Highland Heather, Memento Black, Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic Black, Highland Heather, Whisper White