Here's another quick and easy card created using the new Petal Passion Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!
This DSP is found in the 2018 Occasions Catalog.
The designs are in black and white.
Here is what the paper looked like originally:
I really like the simplicity of the black and white images.
But, in this case, I decided to add a little color to the design by using my watercolor pencils.
I think it's a nice touch, don't you?
- Cut a partial circle out of one of the Petal Passion designs using the Big Shot and Circles Framelits Dies. A circle punch will work too.
- Attach partial circle to Whisper White card front.
- Stamp greeting from Eastern Beauty stamp set using Archival Black ink.
- Color flowers in using watercolor pencils. Stampin' Write markers would work too.
- Attach to Basic Black card base.
Card measures: 3 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Stamp Set: Eastern Beauty
Ink: Archival Black
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Petal Passion Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Circles Framelits Dies, watercolor pencils