Here's a fun and quick card using the cute little lion image found in the stamp set A Little Wild and coordinating Little Loves Framelit Die.
This card just makes me smile!
And it's easy to create!
- Stamp lion image from A Little Wild onto a small piece of watercolor paper using Archival Black ink.
- Color lion using watercolor pencils a a blender pen. For the mane, I picked up the color directly from the pencil using the blender pen to get the yellow darker. Also use the blender pen to blend the colors.
3. Cut lion out using the Big Shot and Little Loves Framelits Die. The framelit will cut out a front and back piece, folded in the middle. Cut the back piece off at the fold line.
4. Cut a circle out of Basic Black card stock using the Big Shot and Circle Framelits Die.
5. Create at ring out of Basic Black card stock by nesting two Circle Framelits Dies and cut out using the Big Shot.
6. Attach Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper card front to Basic Black card base.
7. Attach circle. Attach ring using Fine Tip Glue.
8. Attach lion using a Dimensional. Tie a bow out of black Baker's Twine and attach to lion using a Mini Glue Dot.
9. Stamp greeting onto a piece of Crushed Curry card stock using Archival Black ink. Banner cut the end and attach to the front of the card using a Dimensional.
10. Color rhinestones using a black Sharpie Pen and apply under greeting and to top of card to complete.
Don't you think the A Little Wild stamp set and coordinating Little Loves framelit dies are the cutest things ever?
I sure do!
Stamp Set: A Little Wild
Ink: Archival Black
Paper: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, watercolor, A Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Little Loves and Circle Framelits Dies, watercolor pencils, blender pen, rhinestones, Sharpie Pen, Baker's Twine, Mini Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue