Update 03/20/13: I received my "Welcome" kit in the mail on 03/19, and I wanted to share what comes in the initial kit. Remember, everyone who signs up for My Paper Pumpkin will receive this "Welcome" kit as their first delivery.
This is how My Paper Pumpkin arrived to me. It arrives via US Mail.
Open up the box and this is what you see. The contents are wrapped in tissue paper and sealed with a Paper Pumpkin sticker. A little welcome thank you note is included.
Unwrap the kit. Inside is a sealed pack with instructions, paper, stickers, buttons and envelopes-everything you need to create 4 of the project pictured on the front of the pack. You will also receive a Basic Gray ink spot, a "Hey There" clear mount stamp set and a clear block "D" needed for the stamp set. This clear block is the reason everyone gets the same "Welcome" kit. Stampin' Up! wants everyone to have a clear block to use for future My Paper Pumpkin stamps. My Paper Pumpkin stamp sets are all clear mount.
Here's a finished project shared by Shelley Rael, one of my loyal customers. She received her Paper Pumpkin kit on 03/19, and got right on creating the cards. She says" Fun and done on under 30 mintues." She does warn that the ink pad is inked up well, so be sure to set it aside to dry before continuing. Thanks Shelley for sharing! I'm looking forward to creating these quick and easy cards!
Sweep away the mundane — your creativity carriage awaits!
I’m Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside: All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pin-able projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy!
It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by Wednesday, April 10 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get It. Every month a new, surprise project kit will arrive at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family — every month!
Of course, you want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month we’ll send you a unique, surprise kit with a project — cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories — everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month — and shipping is included!
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You’ll need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, we’ll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we’ll send your first kit around June 15th.) After that, there’s no need to sign up each month — your program is automatically renewed!
- There’s no commitment; you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at any time. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we’ll offer a Welcome kit if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here’s How You Order
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin today by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get It. Even if you’re an existing customer with an ID, you’ll be asked for your contact, shipping and payment information (and later you’ll assign a password to your Paper Pumpkin account). At the end of the process, you’ll be asked if you have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Please put Anne Hayward, zip 81253 as your demonstrator if you don’t have another demo you work with. I’ll keep in touch with you with additional ideas related to your Paper Pumpkin monthly kit!
Starting in early March, you can try Paper Pumpkin for one month by visiting our online store.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift — a clear acrylic block that you’ll use with your kit stamp(s) each month!
Questions? We’ve Got Answers
Q: When Will I Receive my first kit?
A: If you sign up by March 10th, your first kit (the Welcome Kit) will be shipped around March 15th.
Q: When Will I Be Billed?
A: Your credit card will be charged as soon as your Paper Pumpkin ships. You will get an e-mail notifying you that your card has been charged.
Q: What comes in my Paper Pumpkin?
A: It's a surprise each month—anticipation for the surprise is seriously half the fun! No worries, though, you'll have everything you need to complete the project: paper, stamps, ink, accessories, and more! (You will need your own adhesive.)
Q: Is my subscription on auto renew?
A: Yes, your subscription is on auto renew. However, you can skip a month or cancel at any time. Simply log on to your account on www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click skip a month before the 10th of the month in order to skip the Paper Pumpkin for that month. If you click skip a month on the 11th of the month, you will receive that month's Paper Pumpkin and not receive the following month's Paper Pumpkin.
Ready to join...sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com
Click "Get It" or "Join Here"
- Complete the online form
- Select quantity for the monthly program
- Create your ID & password
- Enter your shipping information
- Provide your payment information
- select me as your demonstrator (Anne Hayward, zip code 81253)
Please be sure to let me know if you have further questions.