It's Sale-A-Bration at Stampin' Up!
During Sale-A-Bration, for every $50 spent, you are able to choose a free exclusive item out of the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.
So, now is the perfect time to stock up on stamps, paper, inks, and accessories!
My favorite from the Sale-A-Bration is the cute stamp set, Party Pandas.
These guys are too cute and will certainly bring a smile.
For this card, I paired the Party Pandas with the new black and white designer series paper, Petal Passion.
- Cut a piece of scrap card stock to measure 5 1/4" x 4". Cut a piece of Petal Passion Designer Series Paper to the same size, 5 1/4" x 4". Any of the designs in the paper stack will work, so just choose your favorite. Attach the DSP to the card stock.
- Cut 2 circles out of the DSP using the Big Shot and Circles Framelits Dies. Or use a circle punch.
- Cut 2 squares that are slightly larger than the circle cut outs. Stamp the pandas using Archival Black ink on to squares. Color in the circles on the party hats using a Real Red Stampin' Write Marker.
- Apply Mini Dimensionals around the back side of the cut circles. Peel off the backing and attach the stamped squares, lining up the pandas as desired.
- Cut rings out of Real Red card stock using the Big Shot and 2 Circle Framelits Dies, one larger than the other. Or use 2 circle punches, one larger than the other. Attach rings around the circles.
- Attach card front to Basic Black card base.
- Stamp greeting on scrap piece of Whisper White card stock. Mat to Basic Black card stock. Banner cut one end and attach to the front of the card using Mini Dimensionals.
Stamp Set: Party Pandas
Ink: Archival Black, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Petal Passion Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Circle Framelits Dies, Mini Dimensionals