This window card was created using a window sheet and a snowflake from the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Die cut out of Silver Glimmer paper.
Just love that glimmer!
It's easy to do. Here's how:
1. Punch a hole out of Whisper White card front using the 1 3/4" circle punch.
2 Using the punched out piece as a template, place it on Whisper White card base and draw a circle using a pencil. Punch this circle out using 1 3/4" circle punch a hole out of Whisper White card front using the 1 3/4" circle punch.
3. Cut a piece of Silver Glimmer paper and Multi-purpose Adhesive Sheet the same size. Peel off the printed side of the adhesive sheet, leaving a sticky backing. Attach the Silver Glimmer paper to the backing.
4. Cut out a snowflake using the trio Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits die. Remove from the sticky backing, cutting away the excess parts of the design.
5. Cut a piece of window sheet slightly larger than the 1 3/4" circle punched in the card front. Attach to the inside of the card so it shows through the opening of the cut circle using Glue Dots at the 4 corners.
6. Attach the snowflake to the front of the window sheet, using the sticky backing from the adhesive sheet as the adhesive.
7. To cut a glimmer ring, punch a 1 3/4" circle out of Silver Glimmer paper. Line up 2" circle punch around the 1 3/4" circle and punch.
8. Attach the ring to the front of the card using glue dots.
9. Swipe Embossing Buddy over card front. Stamp greeting from Christmas Pines using Versamark ink and heat emboss using silver embossing powder and heat tool.
10. Attach card front to card base using Mini Dimensionals on the 4 corners.
11.Attach rhinestones to the the center of the snowflake and on the card front to complete.
I cut the card down from the standard 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" in order to reduce the amount of white on the card. The card measures 4 1/4" x 3 1/2". The card front measures 3 3/4" x 3 1/4".
Stamp Set: Christmas Pines
Paper: Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Accessories: Big Shot, Swirly Snowflake Thinlits Dies, Multi-purpose Adhesive Sheets, Window Sheet, 2" and 1 3/4" circle punches, Embossing Buddy, silver embossing powder, heat tool, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, rhinestones