Christmas in about here.
Are you ready? Do you have your Christmas cards done?
Need a quick and simple Christmas card idea?
I'm here to help with this quick and easy Christmas card using punches and Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper (retiring on January 2).
- Start with a 5" x 3 3/4" piece of Whisper White card stock. Punch circles out using 1 3/4" and 2" circle punches.
- Cut pieces of Christmas Quilt Designer Series Paper a little larger than the circles. Apply SNAIL adhesive around the circles on the back side of the card stock. Attach designer series paper.
- Cut ornament toppers out of red glimmer paper using the Big Shot and Quilt Builder Framelits Dies (also retiring). Use the die that is used as the tree stand in the set. Turn it over, and it becomes an ornament topper!
- Attach various colors of baker's twine at the top of each ornament. Bring the twine to the top of the card front, wrap around to the back and secure using SNAIL adhesive.
- Attach the ornament toppers using Glue Dots.
- Tie bows out of the baker's twine and attach using Glue Dots.
- Attach to Real Red mat. Attach to Blushing Bride card base.
- Stamp greeting from Christmas Pines on scrap piece of Blushing Bride card stock using Real Red ink. Banner cut edge. Attach to a slightly larger red glimmer piece of card stock. Attach to front of card using Dimensionals to pop the greeting up.
- Add glimmer enamel dots to complete.
Easy, easy, and done in about 5 minutes!
And of course, you can use any designer series paper you have on hand.
This is a perfect project to use up those paper scraps!
Stamp Set: Christmas Pines
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Blushing Bride, Real Red, Whisper White, red glimmer, Quilted Christmas 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
Accessories: 1 3/4" and 2" circle punches, Big Shot, Quilt Builder Framelits Die, baker's twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Glimmer Enamel Dots