I was cleaning up my crafting table and found a piece of Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper (from this project posted HERE) and a bee that had been stamped with Dragonfly Dreams and cut out using the Big Shot and the coordinating Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits dies.
Ah, time for a quick and easy 5 minute creation!
All I had to do was stamp and punch out the daisy, and add a greeting.
- Stamp daisy image from Daisy Delight twice on a piece of Crushed Curry card stock using Black Archival ink.
- Punch daisies out using the coordinating Daisy Punch. Layer one on top of the other using a Dimensional.
- Stamp 2-step bee from Dragonfly Dreams onto a piece of Whisper White card stock using Crushed Curry and Black Archival ink.
- Cut out using the Big Shot and coordinating Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Die.
- Mat piece of Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper using Basic Black card stock.
- Stamp greeting from Daisy Delight onto Crushed Curry card base using Black Archival ink.
- Attach layered Designer Series Paper.
- Attach daisy and bee using Dimensionals.
- I added a large rhinestone from my stash that I colored in with a black Sharpie Pen and attached it to them middle of the daisy to complete the card.
So next time you are clearing up your crafting space, keep an eye out for bits and pieces used for other projects.
These pieces can then be used to create another project quickly.
5 minutes or less!
If you like this idea, please be sure to sign up for my mailing list. I send out exclusive stamping ideas at least 3 times per month.
To sign up, please us the sign up box located on the upper right hand corner of this page.
As a thank you, I will send you a free Adhesives 101 Tutorial!
Stamp Sets: Daisy Delight, Dragonfly Dreams
Ink: Archival Black
Paper: Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White, Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper